Daisy and Her Dot Friends

Photo by Mrs. Yollis

Hello! My name is Daisy! I would like to introduce my dot friends! That blue dot is sad dot. He isn’t always sad, but he gets sad very often. (I feel bad for him.) The red dot is angry dot. He gets mad very easily, but he is nice most of the time. The green dot is annoyed dot. He is always cranky at the other dots. The orange dot is laughing dot. She loves jokes and anything funny. Last but not least, there is purple dot! he is always happy and loves all the other dots.

Try to make up stories for some of the dots. For example: Why is annoyed dot cranky?

8 thoughts on “Daisy and Her Dot Friends

1. Dear Kat,

I think your blog is very clever. It actually reminds me of the movie called “Inside Out”.

I would want to be friends with Daisy and Purple Dot because they are happy. Which dot does Daisy hang out with more? Do all the dots sleep with Daisy or do the dots play at night like Santa Elves? Let me know when you can.

Your Fellow Classmate,
    Caden

• Hi Caden, Thank you for your very nice comment!
      I have watched the movie Inside Out before and really liked it.

You asked what dot Daisy hangs out with the most. Probably laughing dot or happy dot.
      You also asked if the dots played at night or if they sleep with Daisy. Daisy likes to play in the night sometimes, so the dots might like to play with her too. But, it depends. Daisy like to sleep too. So the dots might sleep with Daisy too.

Your blogging buddy,
      Cheerful Chinchilla.

2. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

I love your dots! How did you make those dots? I think the reason that Red dot is always angry is that he does not like the gardener’s scary leaf blowers.
    He thinks it will suck up all his friends. He is going to ask Daisy to tell Cheerful Chinchilla to tell the gardener to use a rake. Red Dot thinks that rakes are better for removing leaves and much less noisy.

Do you prefer a rake or a blower?
    From,
    Peppermint Dolphin

• Hello, Peppermint Dolphin!

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

You asked a few questions, and I wanted to answer them.
      First, you asked where I made the dots. I made them in Seesaw, and I bet you know what Seesaw is!

The second question you asked was, do I prefer a rake or a blower. I really like my gardners to use a rake. Blowers are way too loud.

I think angry dot would be scared of a blower to suck up his friends!
      He does like his friends and Daisy and all the other dots like angry dot (when he is not angry) too. Maybe since the leaf blower is so loud, angry dot has never seen a blower before, and thinks it is a dragon!

From,
      Cheerful Chinchilla

3. Dear Kat,

I think your blog post was really clever. I would like to be friends with purple dot. add some details about what you like about purple dot.I like how he/she always smiles. She is the only one that really has a big smile.

Who would you and Daisy want to be Friends with? I agree with Caden; it also reminds me about the movie in and out! Does Daisy see her dot friends every day ?

Great job Kat
    From,
    Liam

4. Dear Kat,

I love how Daisy explained how they look and feel. They also look fantastic with faces on the dots.and how you explained the dots so clearly. My favorite dot is orange dot because I love giggling just like her.

If I made up a story it would be about the orange dot. She loves laughing because she grew up never laughing then she heard a joke and laughed so so hard. From then on she always loved anything funny.

How did you come up with the idea of the dots?

From,
    Austin

• Dear Austin,

The orange dot is my favorite too. Your story about the orange dot sounds good. I like how you told us how Dot first laughed. I wonder what the joke was that she was told.

What is the funniest joke you ever heard?

Your Friend,
      Brennan

• Dear Brennan,

Thank you so much for your fabulous blog comment Breannan. My cat Luna sometimes nibbles my feet and I need to either play with Luna or go in a room and lock her out.

The funniest joke I have ever heard is probably knock-knock, who’s there? Boo, Boo who? You don’t have to cry, it’s just a joke! Get it? Because when people are crying people sometimes say”Boo hoo.” Do you think that joke is funny?

What funny jokes do you know? I can’t wait to find out.

From,
        Austin