All About Me

Hello! My name is Cheerful Chinchilla! This is my all about me!

One of my favorite hobbies is to draw. I will be posting a lot of drawings at my blog.

Photo by Mrs. Yollis
(used with permission)

I have two pets. one cat and one dog. My cat is named Daisy, and my dog is named Roxy. Daisy is an adorable Siamese cat. She often joins my class Zoom lessons. Roxy is a cute dachshund- chihuahua  mix. Roxy does not care about anything but food.

I love all animals especially cats. I still love chinchillas, but cats will always be my favorite animal.

Pixabay photo used with permission.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

What pets do you have?

8 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

I enjoyed your “All About Me” page a lot. Cats are cute animals, and Daisy is really adorable in the picture. What was Daisy doing up on the window sill? Maybe she was interested in whatever was happening outside.

You also asked if anybody who commented on your page had any pets. Well you see, I adore animals, but unfortunately, I don’t have any pets, which for me is a huge disappointment. I hope you will come visit my blog sometime! Maybe we have some of the same opinions and maybe some that are different!

Your blogging buddy,
    Pineapple Palooza

2. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

Your blogging buddy,
    Pineapple Palooza

3. Dere Cheerful Chinchilla,

Your blog is so cool and I think you shine brighter than a star 🙂
    In response to do you have any pets, Yes indeed! I have two fish. The names are Sprinkles and King Baby L.L. (My brothers is King Baby L.L. and mine is Sprinkles.)

I have a question for you. I heard that you like to draw. What is your favorite thing to draw and why? My favorite thing to draw is probably any book characters. What about you?

Your blogging buddy,
    Coconut Queen

4. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

Your All About Me paragraph is awesome! I’ve seen a lot of cats but by far, Daisy is the cutest cat ever! That photo of Daisy is adorable. I absolutely love it! I also heard about Roxy. I bet she’s also amazing and adorable!

You wanted to know if I have any pets? I used to have two turtles Inky and Binky. They were both Red Eared Slider turtles. Unfortunately they didn’t get along very well. They were both uncomfortable staying in a tank together so we had to separate them.

What’s your favorite type of cat and why?

Your blogging buddy,
    Taura

5. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

I adored your “All About Me.” You mentioned that you have a cat. I have a cat that lives at my grandmother’s house. Her name is Posey (We call her Rosey Girl), and my grandmother also has a dog. Her name is Tilly, and she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. That breed of dog is a lion chasing dog. I have a dog named Pascal. He is a poodle maltese. Those breeds of dog are fluffy and soft and don’t chase lions. The dog I have is white and fluffy. Well those are all the animals I have. Let’s talk about yours. You have two pets! Daisy is a cute name for a Siamese cat. Roxy is an adorable name for a dog. We almost named Tilly that same name.

Where did you get the pets?

Your Friend,
    Peppermint Dolphin

6. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,

I really enjoyed your “All About Me” page! In my opinion, I think that cats are a very cute animal, especially your cat. Did you put Daisy on the window or did Daisy jump on it herself? I think she was interested in what was happening outside.
    You’ve asked if I have any pets. Unfortunately, I don’t have a pet.
    What’s your favorite pet animal and why?
    Your blogging buddy,
    Savana

7. Dear Daisy,

Thank you for introducing me to your dot friends. They sound very entertaining. My favorite dot is the purple dot because he is always happy and loves the other dots. He is probably always happy because he has a lot of friends that share stories with him, tell him jokes, and go fun places with him. Purple dot has a lot of friends because he is always nice to his friends and shares fun games with them.

What do you do with your dot friends?
    Some of my favorite things to do with my friends are, playing minecraft with them, talking to them on video chat and watching youtube gamer videos.

Your friend,
    Brennan

8. Dear Cheerful Chinchilla,
    I love your all about me page and think Daisy is adorable. As for Roxy, why doesn’t she like food or join our zoom? Also, what are the classifications of chinchillas?

From,
    The Swirling Cyclone